5 loaves frozen dough (Rhodes)
2 c. brown sugar
1 c. white sugar
1 Tbsp. cinnamon
1 lb. butter, melted
1 c. chopped walnuts
1. Mix sugars and cinnamon together.
2. Thaw bread dough. Cut each loaf into 8-10 pieces. Roll out each piece (like snakes).
3. Roll in butter, then into sugar mixture. Roll in chopped nuts.
5. Using either an 8" pie plate or foil pie plates, arrange in circles, starting in the center.
6. Let set and raise for 1 hour. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
*Grandma's recipe, that is a fall/holiday tradition in our household. My mom used to make 20-30 every year; on Christmas morning we would have petal rolls while we opened Christmas presents. She would give some to family, neighbors and freeze the rest.
Don't use margarine.