1 pkg caramels, unwrapped
1/2 c. butter or margarine, melted
1 can evaporated milk (small can)
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 box white cake mix
3/4 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Add cake mix, melted butter, 1/3 c. evaporated milk, and walnuts in bowl. Stir with spoon. Spread half of mixture in 9x13 pan. Bake 6 min. at 350 degrees.
2. Melt caramels with 1/3 c. evaporated milk on stove or in microwave.
3. Add chocolate chips to crust after partially baked. Pour caramel mixture over chocolate chips.
4. Place remainderof cake mixture on top of caramel layer in scattered mounds.
5. Bake 18-20 minutes at 350. Cool and Cut.
**This is an old recipe that I found that everyone loves! Kadon nicknamed them "Tenacious D'lights" back in the day...this recipe is always a big hit!