Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 3 ounces pork)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 9 ingredients; rub over pork. Let stand 20 minutes. Heat oil in a medium ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork to pan; cook 4 minutes, browning on all sides.
3. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until a thermometer registers 155° (slightly pink), turning after 7 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes. Cut pork crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
- Fat:6.3g (sat 1.7g,mono 3.4g,poly 0.7g)