- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon country-style Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 3/4 pounds fingerling potatoes (used baby reds)
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
To prepare dressing, combine first 6 ingredients, stirring with a whisk.
To prepare salad, place potatoes in a saucepan, and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until tender. Remove potatoes from pan with a slotted spoon. Add peas and broccoli florets to pan. Cook 1 minute; drain.
Cut potatoes into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Combine potatoes, peas, broccoli, bell peppers, and green onions in a large bowl. Add dressing; toss well.
- Calories:120 (29% from fat)
- Fat:3.8g (sat 0.5g,mono 2.6g,poly 0.4g)