- 1/3 cup (about 1 1/2 ounces) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon brandy or cognac
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 (1-ounce) slices diagonally cut French bread (about 1 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- 6 garlic cloves, halved (forgot!)
- 3 Granny Smith apples, each cut into 8 wedges (about 18 ounces)
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring until blended.
Place bread slices on grill rack coated with cooking spray; cook 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove from grill. Rub cut sides of garlic over one side of each bread slice. Spread 2 teaspoons cheese mixture over each bread slice. Serve with apple wedges.
- Calories:148 (30% from fat)
- Fat:5g (sat 2.7g,mono 0.9g,poly 0.3g)