This simple mix-and-drop dough comes together in minutes and may not even require a shopping trip, thanks to its pantry-friendly ingredients.
3 dozen (serving size: 1 cookie)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 large egg
- 12 ounces all-purpose flour (about 2 2/3 cups)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate minichips
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth.
3. Weigh or lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Add flour mixture to peanut butter mixture, stirring just until combined. Stir in minichips. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on 2 baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until golden. Cool on a wire rack.
- Calories:128 (32% from fat)
- Fat:4.5g (sat 1.1g,mono 2.2g,poly 1g)