Recipe type: Appetizer
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 8oz light cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup ranch dip mix, prepared
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup english cucumbers, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out both tubes of crescent roll dough onto a rimmed baking sheet. Press seams together to make one large piece of dough. Bake for 13-17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Set dough aside and let cool for 30 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese, ranch dip, dill, and garlic powder together. Spread over cooled dough.
- Sprinkle chopped veggies over the cream cheese spread evenly.
- Cut into even pieces and serve.