1 box Betty Crocker® fudge brownie mix
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 pouch Betty Crocker® chocolate chip cookie mix
Vanilla ice cream, as desired
1. Spray 4 1/2-quart slow cooker with baking spray with flour.
2. In large bowl, mix brownie mix with 1/4 cup of the melted butter and 2 of the eggs.
3. In another large bowl, mix chocolate chip cookie mix, remaining 1/4 cup melted butter and remaining 2 eggs.
4. Drop alternate spoonfuls of the brownie and chocolate chip cookie batters into slow cooker.
5. Cover; cook on High heat setting 2 to 3 hours or until cake is set in center. To serve, spoon cake from slow cooker, and top with scoops of ice cream.
**This recipe was on pinterest as "Heaven in a crock pot," and that's about right for a chocolate lover;) There is nothing healthy about it and please enjoy in moderation!