You can make this up to one day ahead, but spread the remaining whipped topping mixture over the chocolate pudding layer right before serving.
Yield: 15 servings (serving size: 1 piece)
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour (about 5 1/2 ounces)
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons chilled butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) carton frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 3 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 2 (3.9-ounce) packages chocolate instant pudding mix
- Unsweetened cocoa (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. To prepare crust, lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and 1/4 cup sugar in a food processor; pulse 2 times or until combined. Add butter; pulse 10 times or until mixture resembles coarse meal. Stir in pecans. Firmly press mixture into bottom of a 13 x 9–inch baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 325° for 20 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Cool completely.
3. To prepare filling, place 1 cup sugar and cream cheeses in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until fluffy. Fold in half of whipped topping. Spread cream cheese mixture on cooled crust. Cover loosely; refrigerate 1 hour.
4. Combine milk and pudding mix in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or until pudding is set. Spread the pudding mixture over cream cheese layer. Spread remaining half of thawed whipped topping over pudding layer. Cover and chill for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with cocoa, if desired. Cut into 15 pieces.
- Calories:268 (34% from fat)
- Fat:10.2g (sat 6.3g,mono 2.2g,poly 0.7g)